How is this course Different?
Many people asked me Am I teaching? I was not,
But Now I have decided to start a Basic Course on Vedic Astrology where I will teach fundamentals of Astrology. For first and last time.
This course aims to give a deep understanding of fundamentals and will provide clear guidelines on How to predict an event/judge an event/Proceed with a chart.
Many people are confused “From where to start reading chart” Is it first house or anything else. How do we know if a person will be distinguished in his working field or not.
We know 9th house, 9th lord, Sun and 9th house from Sun signifies father, also for night birth Saturn becomes Karaka for father. Then how do we proceed in our judgement for father. Looking at each and every house makes the thing difficult as well as confusing.
This course focuses to end all these confusions and provide a clear approach with example charts.
There will be 50 lectures mainly, If students need then number of lectures can be increased.
Lessons will be posted on Sunday’s and students are requested to go through them in one week and ask questions. If they have any.
Even in 10th lecture one can ask question from Lecture 1 if he is not able to get concepts clear in his mind.
1. Fundamentals from Astronomy and Mathematical Astrology.
2. Panchanga : Nakshatra
3. Panchanga : Vara
4. Panchanga : Tithi
5. Panchanga : Yoga
6. Panchanga : Karana
7. Calculations : Casting a Horoscope
8. Calculations : Finding Dasha and Bhukti
9. Calculations : Shadavarga, Saptavarga, Dashavarga and Shodashvarga.
10. Srsti and Avatar : Philosophical understanding of Zodiac [Chapter 1 & 2 of Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra]
11. Graha : Luminaries
12. Graha : Planets
13. Graha : Chaaya Graha
14. Graha : Upagraha
15. Graha : Aprakash Graha
16. Rashi : Fundamentals
17. Rashi : Differentiation and Assimilation
18. Bhava : Significations
19. Bhava : Bhava VS Rashi
20. Bhava : Adhipatya
21. Bhava from Bhava : Bhavat-Bhavam
22. Drishti : Rashi and Graha
23. Sambandha : Planet to Planet
24. Sambandha : Planet to Bhava
25. Sambandha : Planet to Rashi
26. Mutual Relationship : Exchange
27. Mutual Relationship : Dispositor’s Aspect
28. Mutual Relationship : Mutual Aspect
29. Mutual Relationship : Conjunction
30. Mutual Relationship : Same Sambandha with Bhava and Rashi
31. Mutual Relationship : Paraspara Sambandha
32. Mutual Relationship : How Sambandha become Yoga
33. Strength : Shadabala
34. Strength : Ashtakavaraga [without Calculations]
35. Strength : Vaisheshikamsa and Varga Vimshopanka
36. Sambandha : Natural
37. Sambandha : Temporal
38. Sambandha : Panchandha
39. Ishta-Kashta : Manifestation in various ways
40. Strength : Bhava
41. Strength : Bhavesha
43. Strength : Rashi Adhipati
44. Bhavesha : Different aspects
45. Karaka : Placement
46. Karaka : Strength
47. Karaka : Ishta – Kashta
48. Karaka : Karaka Bhava
49. Summing it all up
50. How to Judge a horoscope
51-55. Extra lectures [If needed]
Everything taught in the course will be explained and illustrated with examples of famous personalities and well known people. Not of personal charts of Student’s.
If Students finds it difficult to understand then audio recording will also be provided.
Commencement and Dakshina
Course will commence from 5th November 2017.
Dakshina will be 5000 per person for complete course.
To pay for the course and enrol please visit Online Payment Link [Indian residents can use PayUMoney logout option and Foreign residents can use PayPal payment option]
Those who are not comfortable in online transactions can deposit the amount in my Bank Account.
Name – Shubham
State Bank of India, Savings A/C No – 35284281645, IFSC Code – SBIN0060360
Address – Siddharth Extension, New Delhi.