Syllabus of the course
- Introduction – Five ‘what does this number signify”, Uttam-Madhyam-Adhama Yogas, Basis of this technique, what is given in classics, the first founding steps and some very important questions such as which Ayanamsa to use etc.
- Tithi – Sun minus Moon, Parmatma minus Atma
- Vara – Sun dependent, the sub-cycle of divine time, Shiva-Vishnu-Brahma-Deva’s-Pitra’s-Human’s
- Nakshatra – Introduction, special access to “Introduction of Nakshatra” classes of Nakshatra level one or Past Life Astrology [depending on which course is completed first.
- Yoga – Sun plus Moon, Atma comes back to Parmatma, Vimshamsa
- Karana – Half of Tithi, Atma having limited powers
- Panchanga Flaw – what are the flaws of Panchanga and how does it affect predictions and kills the potential of horoscope making Yoga’s defunct.
- Concluding Class – Further guidelines, some pre-classes of “Panchanga Level Two” and entry into “Shubham Alock’s special Panchanga research Facebook group”.