A course on timing events using ten Nakshatra Dasha’s of Parashara
To be taught by Shubham Alock
One of the most extensive courses on timing events using Nakshatra Dasha’s of Parashara which also includes detailed discussion/teachings on Transits, Rectification of Birth Chart up-to D150 and time-tested and empirical study of Laghu-Parashari and Madhya-Parashari
From 10 June 2018, Video classes every Thursday.
1. Introduction: The philosophy behind Dasha’s and speciality with Nakshatra Dasha’s.
2. Selection of right Dasha: How to choose which Dasha is applicable between 10 Nakshatra Dasha’s of Parashara. [Vimshottari-Shodashottari-Dwadashottari-Ashtottari-Panchottari-Shatbdika-Chatura Sheeti Sama-Dwisaptati Sama-Shasti Hayani-Shat Trimsat Sama]
3.Basic factors to judge a horoscope: Effect of planets in Rashi, Bhava, Yoga and other factors which construct basic building blocks of chart interpretation.
4. 18 Qualities of Dasha: The very basic of Mahadasha interpretation
5. Chapter 4 of Laghu Parashari – Dasha Phal Adhyaya: In detail and other chapters in a nutshell
6. New researches on Dasha: Rahu-Mercury or Mercury-Rahu is bad for marital life, Same is the case with Sun Dasha. Rahu-Mercury or Mercury-Rahu also makes one suffer from Black magic if it is afflicted by Badhaka. Dasha of planet connected with 8th house gives humiliation. Dasha of a planet in Kendra to retrograde planets or 6th lords gives litigation [many such principles will be shared and demonstrated with examples]
7. General effects of Dasha – Advanced Study: General effects of Dasha-Anatardasha is given in many books, Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra devotes 12 chapters on this. Is it useless? No, How to use them and what we can infer from reading them will be taught here along with how to use this list for your reference in consultations.
8. Effect of Transit: Navatara Chakra, Murthy, Vedha, Latta, Nadi Nakshatra [No fantasy here, I will teach what is given in Muhurta Chintamani and not one’s own fantasy as some astrologers from Mumbai did], transits through Nakshatra [KP and Vedic]
9. Timing events using Transits: Ashtakavaraga, Advanced usage of Ashtakavarga, Kakshya, how do we time events using transits [Moon/Lagna controversy]
10. Co-relating Dasha with Transits and other tools to predict events: We will understand limitation of Dasha and Transits and will read a very important but ignored topic Dasha Pravesh Chakra for second time [First time it will be taught in Lesson 6] we will also learn Primary progressions, Secondary progressions, Bhrigu progressions and Dasha progressions.
11. Rectification of Birth Chart using Dasha: The Deva-Dutt ayanamsa technique modified [By Shubham Alock offcourse], the art of rectifying divisional charts using past events to come to accurate D60 ascendant and other divisional charts.
12. Avastha’s of planets: In Dasha we use two type of Avastha’s. One of them is Deeptadi Avastha and another Shayandi Avastha.
13. Usage of Prashna to fine-tune Dasha predictions: Very advanced class, no one will teach you this except me
14. Krishnamurthy Paddhati – An Introduction: Remember I am not a K.P. Astrologer and stick firmly to Vedic astrological techniques but this class will be there to give knowledge to students because I don’t want them to be unaware of any branch of Astrology. We will focus mainly on timing events using K.P. Astrology and in the way will also learn Deha and Jeeva technique in interpreting Dasha results developed by Meena and advocated by many scholars [Vedic Method – Given in Jataka Satyachaareyamu].
15. Concluding the course – Further guidance to students about how to proceed in their astrological life – Spiritual practices one must adhere to – Invaluable tips such as “The right time to do a consultation” “What is the time when if you predict your prediction will never fail”.